Pinkglow Pineapple-Raspberry Wine Spritzer
2 servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
1 Del Monte® Pinkglow Pineapple
½ cup fresh raspberries
4 mint sprigs, divided
8oz chilled rosé wine
8oz chilled sparkling water
1. Cut off top and bottom ends of pineapple and discard. Use a serrated knife to cut a ¼”
a thick round of pineapple and reserve for the garnish.
2. Use a serrated knife to cut away pineapple rind, following the contour of the fruit. Cut out
the pineapple core by cutting the pineapple into 4 pieces just to the side of the core.
Discard the core and cut pineapple flesh into ½” cubes.
3. Add ¼ cup pineapple to each of 2 large wine glasses. Divide raspberries between
glasses. Strip the leaves from 2 of the mint sprigs and divide between the glasses.
4. Muddle the fruit and mint with a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon. Fill glasses
with ice cubes.
5. Divide rosé and sparkling water between glasses. Cut reserved pineapple round into
wedges, and cut a slit in each wedge so they will sit on the rims of the glasses. Garnish
each glass with a pineapple wedge and a mint sprig. Serve immediately.